AS212049 has a open peering policy which means we peer with every network who meets our requirements:
- Peers must operate a Network Operations Center (NOC) reachable by email.
- Peers may only send traffic from their own and downstream networks to us.
- Peers must keep their IRR and registry data up to date at any time.
- Peers must aggregate their routes to avoid routing table inflation.
- Peers must not configure static or default routes to our endpoints.
- Peers must enforce a strict routing policy to avoid route leaks.
Please note the following technical information before peering with AS212049:
- Prefixes with invalid NEXT_HOP attribute will be filtered.
- Prefixes with invalid RPKI will be filtered.
- Prefixes shorter than a /24 (IPv4) or /48 (IPv6) will be filtered
- Prefixes with private or other invalid ASNs in AS_PATH will be filtered.
- Prefixes pointing to well-known bogon addresses will be filtered.
Points of presence
|POP||IPv4 Address||IPv6 Address||Bandwidth|
|LocIX Frankfurt||-||2001:7f8:f2:e1:0:21:2049:1||1 Gb/s|
|LocIX Dusseldorf||-||2a0c:b641:701:0:a5:212:49:1||1 Gb/s|
|FogIXP Frankfurt||-||2001:7f8:ca:1:0:21:2049:1||1 Gb/s|
|4b42 Internet Exchange Point||-||2001:7f8:d0::3:3c51:1||1 Gb/s|